If you love data and you want a really interesting challenge, then we have something pretty unique as we continue the delivery of a data and analytics programme, working with one of our key clients.
The client is a multi-disciplinary organisation and as such, you’ll need to understand how applications within their estate integrate and exchange data, be able to deliver controlled data pipelines and ultimately present the data using compelling, innovative and unambiguous visualisation.
The role requires someone with full-stack Microsoft expertise and ideally, you’ll need to be proficient in the understanding and management of Azure configuration elements that relate to data storage, processing and presentation.
You’ll be part of an established agile team with the option of remote working and the need to occasionally visit our clients offices once lockdown is eased.
- Microsoft BI Tools including Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Power Automate, Azure Data Storage, Azure DWH, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDM, DQS, TSQL
- Data structure
- ETL design
- Team player
- Softer skills to allow knowledge transfer to other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical audiences
What do you get in return?
- Great benefits including healthcare cash back plans, cycle to work/tech schemes and much more
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 (plus bank holidays)
- You get to work somewhere where your experience really counts, where the client sees and appreciates your work daily!
- And all of this in a place that cares about your work-life balance and has a focus on looking after people. We’re not just saying that, we really mean it and our staff will always back us up on that :)
The closing date for this role is 30th June 2021. We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We reply to all candidates who apply to us, we will always update you on your application!
No recruitment agencies please. We usually try and reply to be polite, but we don't always have time. So, it is very possible that agencies won't hear back from us.