We are seeking a proactive and positive Marketing Coordinator to join our busy sales and marketing team and help us to keep growing our business. We need someone who is ready to get stuck in and make things happen, ideally with previous experience of working in a B2B marketing role and with general experience of marketing tactics.
Above all, we are looking for the right fit for Headforwards and our existing team and we will shape the role around that person’s strengths and experience.
Headforwards has a flat structure so rather than hierarchy and management, we have set roles and leads. This role will be responsible for working on the day-to-day delivery and implementation of the marketing plan, which focuses on brand awareness and lead generation. This will include the co-ordination of content development, marketing collateral, digital advertising, in-house and external events, mail-outs, partnership development and general website management.
Your tasks will include:
- Day to day marketing tasks, such as website updates, social media management mailouts
- Co-ordination of collateral and content to support the sales process and team
- Developing and organising our schedule of both internal and external events, for both Headforwards and FibreHub
- Developing our digital advertising and online presence for our key audiences
- Implementing marketing and sales campaigns supporting lead gen and brand awareness
- Supporting us in developing the marketing and sales plan and making the most of new opportunities
Why work for Headforwards?
We are just over 110 people from 19 different countries. We’re a really friendly bunch, intelligent and inquisitive. We develop software for global companies and most of the people here work in software teams. At the heart of the company is the business support team within which you will be a vital cog, assisting us in ensuring that the business functions well. As a company we work hard but we have an outstanding work-life balance and we’re very grateful for it, it's one of the reasons the software we develop is so good.
We are grateful that we are a company that can work from home easily, and so we all started doing this a week before lockdown 1. The sales and marketing team is a semi-remote team, which means you will be expected to come to our office in FibreHub, Pool, Cornwall, but not necessarily every day.
- Excellent and articulate communicator, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role
- Highly organised and process driven
- Ambitious, engaging and a great team player
- A self-starter, happy to crack on!
- CIM marketing qualification (or equivalent) or demonstrable experience
- General marketing experience but with a specialism (eg. Digital advertising, data analysis, copy-writing)
- Experience of lead generation marketing
The closing date for this role is 30th June 2021. We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We reply to all candidates who apply to us, we will always update you on your application!
No recruitment agencies please. We usually try and reply to be polite, but we don't always have time. So, it is very possible that agencies won't hear back from us.