Do you have C# .NET, Azure & Front-End experience and do you want to extend your knowledge and develop your skills? We're looking for a developer to support development of solutions within the CXP platform, to solve specific business problems/need.
We need someone who has the right attitude, will hit the ground running, be self-driven to pick things up. Also important is someone who can quickly build relationships with the team, particularly in the current totally remote environment.
Why work for Headforwards?
We are a software development company with just over 100 people from 18 different countries and we like to have fun at work. We are agile with a very laid back feel, a relatively flat structure and small self-organising teams of 2-7 people. There's no pressure to work extra hours to churn out more and more code. At Headforwards, our culture and environment is dedicated to making people happy at work. We have lots of social activities and monthly learning sessions, talks and cross company communities of practice for various languages, tools and frameworks.
This is a place where you can make a difference, work in a small team start-up feel but benefit from the support of a larger community of developers and like-minded people. We work in teams dedicated to various clients and we work on global projects with cutting edge technologies, tools and techniques. We live in beautiful Cornwall, our offices are 5 miles from the beach but we also have a large collection of remote workers too!
To summarise you will:
- Define solutions on D365 solution to solve specific business problems/need
- Use .NET/Azure knowledge to extend platform capabilities
- Support the development of D365 and Power platform portals
- Provide integration to various front end and back end systems
- Work within an agile delivery framework to deliver iterative business value through the CXP platform
- Be experienced with UX tools, and customer centric design
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Integration experience with various front-end web services and customer portals
- Integration experience with various back office systems
Experience of related Microsoft products, for example SharePoint, Powerapps, Dynamics and Power BI would be advantageous but is not at all essential. If this is you then we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
The closing date for this role is 9th July 2021. We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We reply to all candidates who apply to us, we will always update you on your application!