CE Senior Solution Architect
Salary: £negotiable - £negotiable
Close date: 16/12/2022
We are actively seeking a CE Senior Solution Architect; this role is required to lead the technical delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM centred solutions on large complex programmes or a portfolio, drive deep technical expertise within DevOps and functional leadership within the practice to deliver quality, client-centric solutions. Provides deep industry expertise to build and cultivate strong business relationships at a senior level.
- Leads customer delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM centred solutions on large, complex programmes or portfolios, through the management of a team of professionals and possibly with the contribution of cross-functional/team specialists
- Contributes to the management of commercial and contractual aspects of an engagement to achieve expected levels of quality and profitability
- Responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Identify business/project risk and mitigates as necessary, does not undertake work that does not fit with firm capabilities or Risk Management criteria
- Holds review on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning
- Works on CPD to maintain Microsoft accreditation status and keeping up to date with technical developments.
- Demonstrates the ability to drive change through motivating and influencing team members.
Most of us live in beautiful Cornwall and our offices are less than 5 miles from the beach. While we love Cornwall and can’t imagine not living here, we know a lot of people are happy elsewhere. We expect everyone to come to our office occasionally, maybe once or twice a quarter, and there will be client visits necessary but apart from that we are happy for our team to be based anywhere in the UK. If you are lucky enough to be based in Cornwall, our new offices are set-up for you to work here if you would prefer though.
- Flexible hours and remote/hybrid working available
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing each year up to 30 days (plus bank holidays)
- Medical cashback scheme (which also offers discounts at gyms, cinemas, supermarkets etc)
- Linkedin Learning licences, Pluralsight Learning access, and MS Certification opportunities
- Company pension
- Enhanced sick/ Maternity/ Paternity pay
- And much more…
Essential skills/ experience:
- Deep technical expertise in DevOps and broad working knowledge of technical and functional capabilities of Dynamics CRM including appropriate certification is essential
- Strong technical architecture experience is essential especially around integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other solutions such as other Microsoft products and third party or legacy systems.
- Extensive experience of leading the end to end delivery of multiple complex CRM solutions including systems integration and using the Microsoft technology stack
- Proven experience in CRM Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must
- Good understanding of Azure and cloud technologies
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle
- In addition, specialism in one Industry or sector is essential
- Understanding of one of the following is beneficial; Manufacturing, Human Resources, Project Management and Accounting, Procurement & Sourcing, Trading & Logistics
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore tams
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
- Prepared to travel to various client sites as and when required
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Extensive experience as an ERP consultant, ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Solution Architect role
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations – Business requirement analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Unfortunately, for this particular role we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have British Citizenship/ Settlement Status/ Indefinite Leave to Remain. This is due to our timescales and the potential requirement for Security Clearance for this role.
We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
No recruitment agencies please.