Dynamics Functional Consultant (Remote/Hybrid)
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Close date: 31/05/2022
We are actively seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant with demonstrable experience across all phases of enterprise Dynamics CE projects. If you have a hands-on approach and experience in end-to-end implementations, a good understanding of customer relationship management process and procedures combined with some practical knowledge of interfacing and integration with Dynamics 365 products and the wider Microsoft platform this role could be perfect for you!
You will be critical to customer delivery; involved in business processes and solution design as well as hands-on configuration and customisation of MS Dynamics CE solutions working with development teams.
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality business and software solutions to our clients using your knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE functional capabilities working closely with client teams and business stakeholders
- Organise, run and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with client representatives, project stakeholders and delivery team(s)
- Contribute to the creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members to ensure that the solution being delivered meets the client’s requirements
- Understanding of what adds true value to our clients and how to change direction quickly
- Delivery of end-user training to clients and colleagues if applicable
- Provide on-site support and assistance throughout delivery and go-live phases of project(s) to client
- Contribute to the resolution of complex problems with input to creative solutions
- Awareness of product roadmaps and the content of future releases of D365 CE in functional areas
Most of us live in beautiful Cornwall and our offices are less than 5 miles from the beach. While we love Cornwall and can’t imagine not living here, we know a lot of people are happy elsewhere. We expect everyone to come to our office occasionally, maybe once or twice a quarter, and there are some client visits necessary but apart from that we are happy for our team to be based anywhere in the UK. If you are lucky enough to be based in Cornwall, our new offices are set-up for you to work here if you would prefer though.
- Experience in consulting and good presentation skills
- Ability to organise, manage and lead meetings, requirements sessions and workshop, and confidently present to the C-Suite
- Hands-on functional experience in D365 CE configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and incorporate them into a solution
- Demonstrable experience in and/or knowledge of Agile ways of working
- Knowledge and understanding of capabilities of D365 CE functional areas
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications, ideally most current versions are desirable
- Awareness of Azure and cloud technologies and .Net development capabilities
- Understanding of Power Platform capabilities and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Experience of LCS and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Power Platform capabilities and Business Intelligence (BI)
Due to our timescales you must be in the UK with a visa which we can takeover if necessary.
We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
No recruitment agencies please.