F&O Senior Functional Consultant
Salary: £negotiable - £negotiable
Close date: 16/12/2022
We are actively seeking a Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant with experience across all phases of large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 F&O projects. With a hands-on approach and proven experience in end-to-end implementations, strong understanding of SCM process and procedures combined with practical knowledge of interfacing and integration with Dynamics products. A demonstrable history of consultancy experience is a must as this role will entail continuous interaction with clients and working alongside both onshore and offshore development teams. This role may also require a level of presales activities focused on Dynamics F&O functionality and the wider Microsoft platform.
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover, post go-live support & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalise deliverables
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation.
- Involvement with D365FO interfaces and Integrations
- Ability to gather and document functional requirements and complete gap/fit analysis
- Demonstrate Awareness of scope (creep) and use of change control
- Leading the solution on a work stream, making design decisions and creating solution documentation
- Delivery of end-user training to clients and colleagues
- Occasional involvement in responding to RFPs and RFQs
Most of us live in beautiful Cornwall and our offices are less than 5 miles from the beach. While we love Cornwall and can’t imagine not living here, we know a lot of people are happy elsewhere. We expect everyone to come to our office occasionally, maybe once or twice a quarter, and there will be client visits necessary but apart from that we are happy for our team to be based anywhere in the UK. If you are lucky enough to be based in Cornwall, our new offices are set-up for you to work here if you would prefer though.
- Flexible hours and remote/hybrid working available
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing each year up to 30 days (plus bank holidays)
- Medical cashback scheme (which also offers discounts at gyms, cinemas, supermarkets etc)
- Linkedin Learning licences, Pluralsight Learning access, and MS Certification opportunities
- Company pension
- Enhanced sick/ Maternity/ Paternity pay
- And much more…
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, ideally 5 end to end implementation projects
- Exposure to presales activities would be an added value
- Prepared to travel to various client sites as and when required
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies
- Experience on operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams is an added asset
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
- Experience with (D365FO) interfaces and Integrations
- Beneficial to have experience of LCS and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
- Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
Unfortunately, for this particular role we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have British Citizenship/ Settlement Status/ Indefinite Leave to Remain. This is due to our timescales and the potential requirement for Security Clearance for this role.
We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
No recruitment agencies please.